
I been a person for a few years now. I can't really be sure when I began this role of personage but I'm sure it's only been a short while. As an artistic person, which I feel I am, I have been encouraged to express my feelings. That's what we do.
I heard a story about tribe of indians in Nevada. All of their songs were about rain. In Nevada these indians didn't get much rain at all. Their songs were about what they wanted most. In America most of our songs are about love. Maybe if we buy more clothes or nicer cars we can find love. Maybe if we make more money we can find love. Maybe if we do more things we can find love. Maybe not.
Lately I've experienced a mess of emotions, like an explosion inside myself. The problem isn't that I'm exploding, it's that no one around me is exploding. Another problem is that I know of certain people far away who are exploding. So I feel a bit misplaced at the moment. I don't even like to explode.
so why not just keep it to myself, just a personal explosion.

exploding feelings myself mijo.
ReplyDeleteit is good to talk
I wanted to talk to you about Gaga but I would have cried. maybe we can try again.
it is a hard time for me.
harder than i thought it would be
i will pray for you
and you for me too?
love you muchisimo
it will be good to give you a big hug when I see you